Techy Tuesday – Welcome and Website
Welcome to Techy Tuesday. I will be posting tips, tools, tricks, videos, etc. every Tuesday!!! I hope to add a wide variety of techy tidbits for you. I will work hard to find tidbits that will apply to the majority of staff members, but realize that they all won’t apply to everyone. Many of my postings will be teacher/classroom centered along with productivity, but I wanted to make sure that all staff had access to it.
If you have ideas of Techy Tidbits that you would like to know more about, please email me and I will work it into the schedule. If you are doing something techy in your classroom that you would like to share with the district, let me know so I can showcase it.
Today’s Tidbit is my website: http://teachertech.goshenschools.org/
The website is where all my technology information is located. It is a work in progress and I am updating it as I come across interesting information. The Techy Tuesdays will be under the Posts heading on the left hand side. I will also tag them so you can click on the tags to get all the tips that I post.
There is information on:
- iPads – iPad in Education sites, apps list websites, GCS App Tracker
- Software – Instructional Software, Assessment Software, Office 2013
- Digital Resources – Multiple free digital resources, Educational Activity Sites, 1:1
- Technology Standards – Yes, there are technology standards!!!! ISTE Technology Standards, SAMR Model, Technology Integration Matrix
- Training – The place to go to sign up for technology training
- Helpful Links – IDOE Reports for GCS, IDOE Assessment Information, other links that don’t fit anywhere else.
Check it out!!!!!!
Follow me on Twitter for posting notifications. @GCSTeacherTech Not sure how to tweet or not have a Twitter account?????? Next week’s Techy Tuesday will be on Twitter!!!!