Haiku Learning – our LMS
10 Ideas to Help You Prepare for Teaching in a 1:1 Classroom
1. Not all teenagers are digital natives.
2. The computer itself is not going to create student engagement.
3. Teaching with technology is a heterogeneous experience.
4. It takes longer than you think to get a room full of students on the same webpage.
5. You should keep a list of students’ usernames and passwords.
6. Murphy’s Law is strongest the first few times you try to teach 1:1
7. Close and Focus.
8. Project design is still about the content.
9. Better to stand behind students than in front.
10. Network administrators are not always up to date on Web 2.0 from the end-user perspective. (There’s a difference between hardware people and software people).
This list was generated by @ernieeaster @scmorgan and @edtech4me